AELS: Is named after the ancient Egyptian King Akhnaton who was a very famous character in the Egyptian history. So, we think it is logical to give you a global idea about AELS.
AELS: Is located in the heart of New Cairo City serving upper class Egyptians. It is presently comprised of two divisions, the National School and the American school. The school plans to add a British I.G. Division.
The National School
Was established in the year 2002, where as the American school was established in the year 2004. The ownership of AELS is committed to excellence. The school owners are so keen on providing excellent education and facilities. To sum up, the school has operated successfully for a time that is sufficient to demonstrate its educational and operational continuity, stability and reliability. Besides, it is abided by legal and ethical business and educational practices.
The objective of the whole building design is to have a centre for all educational stages so as to join the K.G., primary and prep. Secondary, American Division and the administration. In this way, the administration can easily administrate all the stages inside the building. The school is designed in a way so that all the buildings combine together to form unified campus with separate playgrounds with the exception of the secondary and prep. Stages which share the same playground.
Our Management will:
Influence the people towards supporting and attaining organizational goals by providing a supportive team environment that aids decision-making to support Student's requests. The school curriculum is presented in that is a manner consistent with modem theories of teaching andlearning.
- Assists student to develop a positive self-image.
- Seeks to maintain relationships with internal and external clients.
- Prepares students to be independent learners.
Our Staff will:
Our students will:
- Motivate student to maintain their interest, capture their attention, and build up their unique character.
- Cultivate students to develop initiative, integrity, responsibility, self-confidence and self-reliance.
- Focus on efforts to empower our students to be critical, independent thinkers, with the skills necessary to be dynamic participants in an ever-changing global
- Develop self-esteem amongst students.
- Demonstrate respect for others, their beliefs, and their culture.
- Demonstrate computer literacy.
- Develop an appreciation for artistic expression in art and music.
- Strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the history and culture of Egypt.